Date: April 28, 2020
To: All Lacks Enterprises Hourly Employees
Re: Updated Business Communication
The Governor has extended her “Stay At Home” order through May 15, 2020. As stated in previous communications, Lacks Enterprises is an essential manufacturer as defined by Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order. We have slowly, and strategically, started to reopen our manufacturing activities to satisfy our customers’ demands. Your supervisor will contact you with your return to work date, this may be after May 15, 2020. Please do not return to work until you have heard from either your supervisor or human resources representative with this date.
This ramp up will be slow and hard to manage as we are dealing with manufacturing and scheduling issues that we have never had to manage before. As customer needs change, we will stay in touch with you and continue to do all we can to ensure a safe and healthy work environment as you do return to work.
Please continue to monitor our Facebook page, join the Lacks Enterprises Employee Group on Facebook for helpful discussions and downloadable files or our information hotline 616-554-7858 for continued communications.
We thank you for your continued patience during this time and look forward to working with you soon!
Executive Director of Human Resources
UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION NOTICES
– Lacks Enterprises Employee Unemployment Compensation Notice (Apr. 6, 2020)
– Plastic Plate Employee Unemployment Compensation Notice (Apr. 6, 2020)
– Trim Employee Unemployment Compensation Notice (Apr. 6, 2020)
– Wheel Trim Employee Unemployment Compensation Notice (Apr. 6, 2020)
RESOURCES & LINKS
– Lacks Enterprises COVID-19 Hourly Letter (Apr. 28, 2020)
– Lacks Unemployment FAQ (Apr. 6, 2020)
– Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Michigan (Apr. 6, 2020)
– Lacks Enterprises Essential Employee Letter (Apr. 6, 2020)