Lacks Trim Systems Awarded GM’s Excellence in Production Support
It’s always great when hard work is appreciated. That’s why Lacks is so proud of the many team members whose hard work throughout 2022 has garnered GM’s Excellence in Production Support award.
The award recognizes the outstanding contribution our Lacks Trim Systems team made to tirelessly to support GM production of grilles, LPAs and other chromeplated components at multiple GM assembly plants. As well as, our extended support for the T1 SUV GMC SLE, SLT and AT4 programs. They also recognized our collaborative approach to working with GM to overcome the many supply chain issues the industry has faced, all while maintaining our high standards of quality. Congratulations to the entire team.
The award was presented by Marcelo Conti, Executive Director, Interior and Exterior Purchasing General Motors.
Lacks Trim Systems General Motors Team
- Tony DeNardo – General Manager
- Mark Montone – Sales Director
- Mike Sias – Director of Exterior Trim
- Chad Baslock – Sales Account Manager
- Bob Busch – Sales Account Manager
General Motors Team
- Marcelo Conti – Executive Director Interior and Exterior Purchasing, GM
- Deborah Murphy – Director Interior and Exterior Purchasing, GM
- Jennifer Frakes – Global Commodity Manager, GM
- Kevin Quinn – Director of Engineering, GM
- General Motors Chrome Plated Plastics Commodity Team